Thursday 26 April 2012

facebook status ^___^



hello!!!!first of all, a big sorry from me.i have been very busy with my student life and not really able to post anything  at this blog or even log in. sorry. hum.today nak story about my facebook friend. she is my pet sis's friend.hum. she wrote this at her wall..
selaraskan kembali matlamat...kdg2 jln hidup kt tergelincir dr landasan asal yg mmbuatkn cerita hidup kt seperti sebuah novel tidak berpenulis...kdg2 kt dilemahkn dgn agungan pari2 rekaan...kdg2 kt terlupe membawa watak asal sang pencipta... selaraskan matlamat dan tujuan..itu kunci utk kita kembali..
actually, nothing wrong with this post.it just that i know something happen in her love life. and unconsciously i wrote this as my comment  
Jika kembali ke jalan yg benar mau mu maka tiada daya aku utk menegakkan benang yg basah.tapi jika rasa yang kau anggap agungan pari2 rekaan itu bukan hanya khayalan mu,maka aku mohon kau kembali berpijak diluar landasan mu.kerna ini bukan kisah aku atau dia.ini kisah kamu dan dirimu.kamu lah penulis itu.
i dont really know what get into me.because i'm not that close to her to actually comment at her wall or even pm-ing her.but..yeah..my unconscious mind did it..she didn't even reply at all after that. i am hoping that i didnt hurt her.*finger crossed*.with that, the end.


much love,
lilye nurainul


No comments:

Post a Comment