Thursday 3 November 2011

1st post ^______^

hello everyone! this is my first trial into the blog writing world.therefore, for this 1st post to be meaningful i will tell u a story on why i eventually create a blog.hehe.<please bear with me as i'll try to make the story as interesting as it could be or not>

let's us start with some introduction 1st..fyi, i never write a single diary or journal in my life..i hardly found that writing is just not my thing..however,,here i am creating a blog on my busiest day <currently, i am a master student and only god knows how busy  a master student is> instead of reading my endless journals to complete my thesis.(T T) why am i doing this??? the answer will be right back after this commercials..hehe ^^
just kidding <quite an old-school joke huh?>

here it is!!! why the heck am i creating a blog that i'm not sure going to be last or not ???here is the top 3!

No 3: facebook is no longer entertaining..facebooking is a way to release stress for me..however, lately i find myself more stress while facebooking..a lot of factors i guess..the obvious reason is of course the sudden changes in FB system n functions..but the hidden reason will be i got and saw too much stuff that i dont think i need it at all..

No 2: life is miserable..i am easy going on the outside but very complicated on the inside..i just need a medium to voice everything out..

and the winner is
No1: I cant figure it out myself..y am i writing this blog?aish! 



No comments:

Post a Comment